INTERNATIONAL INSPECTION AND TESTING CORPORATION (Reg. Trade Name: INTECO) was incorporated in the State of Illinois on May 1, 1950, with its registered office located in Chicago, and operational centers throughout Asia performing independent inspection, testing, surveying, consulting, expediting and related services for its clients.
INTECO has been operated in Taiwan since 1952, for many years as a company-owned branch of INTECO (USA). In 1974, the business was incorporated with local interests. The firm is not associated with any manufacturing, industrial, commercial, trading, shipping, or similar interests.
Throughout the period of its operation, International Inspection and Testing Corporation has maintained a close technological relationship with its network of offices and associates around the world. INTECO maintains particularly close ties with its affiliates offices.